HIS Desire....

It is a beautiful Monday morning, the sun is shining and it's going to be a great week. As I sit and wait upon the Lord, I am reminded of a poem that HE spoke to me some months ago.

I was preparing to speak in our women's ministries about my journey in life. You know up until that day I really believed that all the chains of bondage, unforgiveness, and hate had been broken away.

Well I was in for yet another amazing journey with the Lord. After finishing up my notes and what I would discuss, the lord said to me "you survived every situation. Every circumstance I was there with you, you were never alone, it is time to let it all go. Place it at my feet and receive my unconditional love, through my love you shall have freedom. You will share with others all that you have overcome through ME and we will see many set free." and the Lord Gave me these words. I thought I would share with you this morning.



HIS Desire

HE adores you, HIS desire for you is love, peace, joy,wisdom and abundance

HIS desire is to love you UNCONDITIONALLY, will you allow HIM?

HE wants to bear your burdens, BREAK strongholds that keep you bound will you let HIM?

HE will remove guilt and give you understanding, HE will take away condemnation and offer you FORGIVENESS

HE will erase titles, stereo-types, names and false identities placed on you by others
His desire is TO SET YOU FREE

Will you allow HIM?


Genesis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives

I want to encourage you today, if  you are struggling with something, the Lord knows He wants to remove that burden and set you free. He loves you and will never leave you. Even when you thought there was no God, HE was there, is there and will always be there for you. Reach out for Him today and accept His love and freedom.

1 comment:

  1. love this Jules... so needed this week... you are inspiring me now...

    ReplyDelete