~Good Morning Beloved~


Good Morning Beloved

No one can love you like I can. I love you without limits or conditions. A love that pours over you; like a warm wave of springtime sun. I see you perfectly without blemish or bruise. I love you for who you are today, right now regardless of what you think you may have done or not done.

I have seen you succeed and fail, but I love you. Your successes do not determine how I see you! Your regrets and failures do not make you any less important to me. I will NEVER hold back my love for you. You are my beloved  

I have seen every scratch, cut and break your heart has ever experienced. I hold your heart close to mine, breathing love and acceptance to heal the wounds that tried to destroy you.

I have taken you pain, your suffering and exchanged it with MY peace, MY love, MY joy. I have deposits endless amounts of Hope. Please accept this.  It’s time to release all the anger, un forgiveness, and hatred. Release it to me my beloved. You were never meant to carry all of that.

I have chosen you, I have set you apart. You are MY precious jewel that I hold close to My heart. You have an incredible destiny ahead of you, BUT you must first release all the baggage at MY feet. You have been forgiven, please, My beloved forgive them. You will not fully come into what I have for you until you have forgiven and released the past. I am your vindicator; I will set justice in motion.  Trust Me, because I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment