I Still Believe


Even when I don't see I still believe..... 

I still believe Grace is available to all who will receive it.

True forgiveness brings inner healing.

Love conquers all.

Hurting people hurt people.

God is always reaching down to extend Love, Grace, and Forgiveness.

All people are searching for two things... LOVE and ACCEPTANCE

A Smile will warm the heart, even make someones day.

There is always a way out and back from where you may find yourself.

Mountains we encounter in life are just stepping stones, its a matter of perspective.

Nothing is hidden from God.

What we allow in us comes out of us. Hatred or Goodness.

We were all created to do amazing things in this world.

God is a loving God and accepts ALL who come to him.

1 comment:

  1. Julie I love your heart! we need to know and understand His love to conquer! Seem's to me that God want's are whole heart to know His love and He will use the circumstances around us to reveal, teach, and grow us in His perfect Love.

    ReplyDelete