~My love~




My Love


As I gaze upon your face my heart races

Your eyes gentle as the doe’s

Blue as the oceans deep

You see me not as I wish to be seen

Or how others perceive me to be

But as you intended

You see through my mask

Past the hurt and sorrow

You see me for who you long for me to be

You smile with the sweetness of love and acceptance

Arms in the likeness of giant sequoia’s stretched out

Welcoming me to hasten your warm embrace

As you take me in your arms your fragrance captivates me

The beat of your heart so strong so rhythmic

Every beat draws me further in

Now our hearts beat in a collective rhythm a cadence of love

Your love pours out as sweet and impenetrable as honey

Your adoration washes over my entire being

Calming, soothing peace as I rest knowing I am secure and loved

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful writing!!!.I love my Creator so!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesus for making recreating my spirit to make me in this world, as you are... a son of God.

    ReplyDelete